ARST ARSW: Star Wars sorted alphabetically
Star Wars, alphabetisch sortiert und neu zusammengeschnitten. Holy Crap!
All of the English dialogue in “Star Wars”, split into words, and sorted alphabetically.
- The word “lightsaber” only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is “the”, of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is “you”, at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
- The longest words are “responsibility,” “malfunctioning”, “worshipfulness”, and “identification”, all 14 letters.
I labeled the words manually (!) using some software I wrote specifically for the purpose.